DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
Diploma in Computer Applications is a one-year diploma program that aims to make students study computer applications in depth in a shorter period of time.
- The DCA program imparts scientific, practical and technical knowledge to its learners about various computer tools that are used in day to day life.
- The applications and the programs taught make tasks simpler and provide ease of use to its users.
- A computer programmer or operator usually enjoys a higher demand for everything becoming technologically advanced.
- Aspirants of this course are used at shops for preparing a database for all the items including their serial numbers, price and quantity ratios.
- Passouts of this course are required to handle large data starting from back door operating to storing all sorts of information of an organization.
|Introduction to Computers
|Principles of Programming
|Unix Operating System
|Programming Language Database
|Management Information Systems
|Word Processing and Spreadsheet
|Financial Accounting System
|System Analysis and Design