CERTIFICATE IN BANKING & ACCOUNTING
Certificate in Banking & Accounting
A certificate course in banking prepares students for various positions in the banking and finance sector. Students who wish to pursue this course should be good at performing data analysis should have basic knowledge of tax regimes and must understand business statistics.
- The course imparts knowledge about the basic fundamentals and principles pertaining to the banking sector. This prepares students in building a good base as future bankers.
- Banking certificate course deals with various methodologies of deposits, withdrawals, savings, history of banking, the scenario of the global financial market, its policies and difference between cooperative, nationalized, and private banking sectors.
- The certificate course in banking incorporates a curriculum which is well balanced and gives equal weightage to theory as well as practice.
- Students pursuing this course learn to calculate and analyze data. They are taught the basics of balance sheets, the concepts of debt and assets.
- The course is extremely career-oriented. It paves the path for future career prospects in areas of RBI, Government banks, Commercial and private banks. The main aim of the course is to impart the required competence to work as economists and bankers.